SingHaiyi Group Ltd. is a fast-growing, diversified real estate company listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange (SGX), focused on property development, investment and management services. With strategic support from its major shareholders, it is led by a board and management team that has deep insights and strong connections that enable access to unique and rare investment opportunities.
Over the years, SingHaiyi has built a solid track record in property development in Singapore, with well-designed and quality residential properties such as The Vales and City Suites, both rated “CONQUAS STAR” by the Building and Construction Authority.
The Vales has won three awards at the recent 2018 PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards (Singapore), including the Best Executive Condo Development Award, Best Executive Condo Interior Design Award and Best Executive Condo Architectural Design Award. This is an endorsement of the design and quality of SingHaiyi’s projects.
Apart from an established track record in residential and commercial property development in Singapore and the U.S., it holds a diversified portfolio of income-generative assets in the commercial and retail sectors, with geographical reach into the United States, Australia and a growing presence in Asia.
Backed by the philosophy of “精诚存信, 佳业传承”, SingHaiyi is founded on business excellence and integrity, and endeavours to build a trustworthy and reliable brand for enduring growth and a legacy for generations. Read more… The existing projects are Parc Clematis, The Lilium, The Gazania.
- Right next to Dakota MRT (Circle Line)
- The Food Haven – Old Airport Road Food Centre within 5 mins walk
- Superb amenities – PLQ Mall, Paya Lebar Square, Singpost Centre
- Doorstep to Park Connector
- Reputable educational institutions – Chung Cheng High School (Main), Kong Hwa School, Tanjong Katong
- Girls’ School, Tanjong Centralised location – Paya Lebar Central, CBD, Suntec City & Marina Bay
- 6 Luxury blocks and 1 Grand block comprising of 1,008 units
- Units with unblock view over Goodman and Wilkinson landed enclave